With only two days left until the deadline I thought I would make a list of my achievements and failures.
- Successfully photographing 102 people in one week.
- Getting model release forms signed and email addresses from everybody in the project.
- Completing a UTube slide show before project submission deadline and posting an online album of images this all enabled great time for proof-reading and making corrections before the submission date.
- Successfully and easily setting up a TV and DVD that runs on loop to present the slide show.
- Incorrectly numbering handwritten statements with photographs, leaving no way except memory of knowing whose writing when with what photograph. Wasted time having to go back to places and check with people.
- Not checking thoroughly enough at the time of writing that the writings were readable.
- Not getting subjects to incorporate the question into their statement in some of the handwritten statements.
- Putting the wrong writing onto the wrong photograph for one of the images, having to re-do slide show.
- One person pulled out, I forgot to change the title name 103 – 102, had to redo slideshow and dvd again.
- Noticed I had forgot to count myself so couldve left it at 102 people.. not changing it again! haha