We meet at 9am this morning in class for notices then had a tutorial with Will on Night Photography, was really fun. After I spoke to Will about his feedback of my slideshow, great news he said it all looks good. I can now go on to creating my power point and contextual statement.
This morning I was about to get a copy of the map of GBlock so I could have the location demonstrated in my project proposal. I added a red circle in PS to pin point the window where my TV will be going in.
I then re-measured the TV and the window space that it will be going into.
I was about to speak to Bernard about his thoughts on what I could sit the TV on. We looked at the measurements and were able to find the plinth that is the right height. The height of the glass in the window measures 565mm and the height of the TV screen 630mm so there will be some cut off of the screen.
I have re-edited the slide show this morning to allow for the screen cut off at top and bottom of 1.5″ this involved moving any text that was at the very top or bottom of the screen.
The Slide Show is now ready!
I have also completed and submitted my Project Proposal.
Now to start my Power Point…
I will talk to Klaasz tomorrow morning about burning the slideshow onto a DVD and whether or not I should set up the TV before Fridays test run.