My goal is to photograph 100 people for this slideshow. I think I can do it, in my time table I allowed myself 10 days.
I went to the $2 shop on Tuesday and brought things that I will need for the photographs:
X2 A4 plain white pads of paper.
X3 Black marker pens.
- I will go out and approach shops, people I know.. and hit the streets this way I can get more people rather than have to make appointments and travel to people to get 1-4 shots which will be very time consuming.
- I will show people a example of what I intend to do (the image from the magazine) and then get them to sign model release forms.
- Each person will write something that they love about Nelson on one piece of the A4 size pad. This will be clear and easy to read and deal with.
- Shooting will be portrait as it is a much faster and easier way to shoot. I will get people to write in the pad portrait style also.
- I will write the image number beside the subjects piece of handwriting so that I know which photograph goes with which hand written sentence.
- Keep people to a minimum of a few sentences when writing.
If I can photograph 10 people per day that will be 100 people in 10days.